Here at My Lillie Shoes we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your personal data. It applies to data collected when you use our website, when you interact with us through social media, email, or phone, or when you participate in our competitions or events. It also applies to gift vouchers or custom orders
- How we collect your data
- The personal data we collect
- How we use your data
- Marketing preferences
- How we share your data
- Links to other websites and third parties
- Your rights as a buyer
- How to contact us
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and will process your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This privacy notice describes the personal data we are collecting about you and how it is used.
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- fulfil your order(s)
- fulfil orders made on your behalf (e.g. voucher)
- keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- give you a better shopping experience
- help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
- improve our services
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:Direct interactions – you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
- Create an account or purchase products on our website;
- Subscribe to our newsletter, discussion boards, social media sites
- Enter a competition;
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem ( email, social media, or messaging service);
- When you log in to our website via social media.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have your consent to do so, or
- we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.